- Please complete our Closing Attorney Contact Form, this will provide the HOA with the following information to provide for a smooth transaction:
- Attorney information
- New homeowner information
This also provides us the opportunity to confirm property HOA dues are current and add the new homeowner to our directory, Facebook groups and newsletter mailing list.
- Please print a copy of our covenants & amendments and provide to the new homeowner prior to closing. (Potential homeowners may be impacted by our covenants, such as the restriction to purchase property for the intent of immediate rental)
- HML annual homeowners dues for 2019 were $369.00. Annual dues run from January 1 through December 31. Dues paid after March 1 incur a 1.5% interest fee per month compounded
- A $50.00 HOA transfer fee is due at closing
- A $175.00 HOA capital investment fee is due at closing
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or wish to know if a payment has been made.
Please allow a minimum of 10 business days for a response. Requests for action in less than 10 days will incur a $50 rush fee (added to existing transfer fee).
2019 HML Covenants Revision:
The HOA is currently in the process of amending and restating the covenants. Current and future residents are encouraged to review the proposed covenants:
The Covenants Committee held two Q&A sessions and are canvassing the neighborhood to answer any questions homeowners may have. Common questions and concerns have been compiled into the following document: