In the Piedmont Park area of Greenville, South Carolina
This neighborhood is right across the street from Herdklotz Park which offers a wonderful playground, athletic fields, and a walking track. This is one Home Owners Association you will LOVE – besides the beautiful pool, club house, and tennis courts, this community has events and celebrations throughout the year that draw neighbors together. And the picturesque Half Mile Lake itself is a short 10 minute walk from your front door.
Half Mile Lake is a much sought-after neighborhood just minutes to the heart of downtown Greenville, SC in a fantastic location. Half Mile Lake is known for its numerous social activities including Easter egg hunt, Christmas parade, fall bonfire at the lake, and summer family movie nights.
The neighborhood amenities include clubhouse, pool, tennis, 11-acre fishing lake and private walking path. There is also an organized neighborhood swim team, the ‘Sharks’, which is part of the Greenville S.A.I.L. program.
Half Mile Lake is zoned for award-winning schools, walkable to Herdklotz Park, less than 5 miles to the center of Main Street Greenville, and convenient to highway access.
New (and current) residents can use the references below for information regarding local services, utilities, and schools. Please note, this is not an all-inclusive list or endorsement for any service listed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to add or update information.
- Emergency Services (Police, Fire, or Medical) – DIAL 911
- Greenville County Sheriff – Non-Emergency (864) 271-5210
- HML also contracts off-duty deputies to patrol our neighborhood
- Piedmont Park Fire Dept (864) 244-5034
- Burn Permits, Home Fire/Safety Checks, Birthday Drop-ins
- Or contact John Laderer via the HML Facebook Group
- EmergencyMD – 2498 N Pleasantburg Dr (864) 305-5000
- N. Greenville Animal Hospital (864) 244-8281 – 1300 Stallings Rd
- Utilities (PLEASE CALL 811 or VISIT SC811.com BEFORE YOU DIG)
- Other Services
The HML HOA Board meets on the first Monday of every month at 7:00 PM in the Clubhouse. Residents are always invited to attend, understanding this is a business meeting, run on a timed agenda. Those wishing to address the Board may submit an email to email@example.com requesting they be added to the opening forum agenda. Upon approval, you will be provided up to 5 minutes to present your information to the Board. The Board may take immediate action; defer action to a later time or date; or take no action.